A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift, reduces the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead, as well as those that occur on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes, improves frown lines, the vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows, raises sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids, and places the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position.
During your brow lift consultation be prepared to discuss:
- Your aesthetic goals
- Medical conditions, drug allergies, and medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drug us
- Previous treatments
Your surgeon will also evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors:
- Discuss your options
- Examine your scalp and forehead
- Take photographs
- Recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes of a brow lift treatment, and any risks or potential complications
- Discuss the type of anesthesia, if any, that will be used.