Facial bone contouring is performed by grinding away bone tissue, adding or removing fat, or inserting facial implants. Whether a patient wants to achieve facial balance and harmony, or downplay an unfavorable quality of the face or highlight a favorable one, the beauty of facial contouring is that a small correction leads to a big results.
During your facial bone contouring consultation be prepared to discuss:
- Your aesthetic goals
- Medical conditions, drug allergies, and medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drug use
- Previous treatments
Your surgeon will also evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors:,
- Discuss your options
- Examine your face and neck
- Take photographs
- Recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes of a breast augmentation treatment, and any risks or potential complications
- Discuss the type of anesthesia, if any, that will be used.